Monday 18 January 2016

BOHO

I love hunting down bargains and finding items that will get worn time after time, no matter what the season. I had been lucky enough to receive some high street vouchers for my birthday so during a shopping trip I picked up a few new items including this beautiful red floral dress from Monsoon.
It's made of soft jersey material with a deep V neckline and a tie waist so it gives a very flattering shape. I love dresses like these as they are so versatile and can be worn all year round with boots and a coat during the colder months or a pair of open toe flats and your favourite tote bag in the warmer months.









I wore the dress for for a lunch date last week and styled it with my favourite knee high boots and a black box bag which is a perfect size for keeping a few essentials in.

Thank you for reading this post. Do you have a favourite go-to dress or outfit that you just love to wear?

You'll also find me on
TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN

Dress - Monsoon
Bag - La Redoute
Boots - La Redoute
Hat - River Island

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful dresses!. I love the floral print and the colour, your hat is gorgeous too. I've always loved knee boots and over the knee boots aswell. They look fantastic with pretty much any outfit pieces. Brilliant post, lovely photos.
    LisaG @ Bloglovin.com/lisagxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I especially love the dress and the bag <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey 😀 x
      rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. A hat and dress pairing is my favorite. Beautiful x

    wonemil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I have a slight addiction to hats and love floral dresses 😀 x
      rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

      Delete