Monday 22 February 2016

Green Eye Liner Make Up Look


From when I started using make up in my teens I've always used black or dark brown eye liner. I've shied away from using any other colour, I supposed because I knew what I liked or what tended to suit me. A few weeks ago I watched a YouTube video by Jess at Beautiful Breakable (you can see her video HERE) and she really inspired me to try out a different look for myself. So off I went to purchase some green eye liner and a green eyeshadow and I thought I'd share the finished look with you.




PRODUCTS USED


BASE

No7 Airbrush Away Primer

No7 Instant Radiance Foundation - colour Soft Rose, I wanted a light base and this was a perfect foundation for light coverage.

Garnier BB Cream - colour Medium, for under my eyes


CHEEKS

Clarins Illuminating Cheek Colour - in Rose Wood 

No7 Shimmer Palette - Rose




EYES

Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette - coulour Suspect, all over my lid and above the crease

No7 single Eyeshadow - colour Khaki Shine, on the inner corners of my eye lid

No7 single Eyeshadow - colour Matte Mocha, used on the outer corners of my eye lid

No7 Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil - colour Green

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara - this was a free gift with the December issue of InStyle magazine, it really makes my lashes stand out, I love this mascara and will most probably be buying the full size one



LIPS

Bobbi Brown Lip Color -  colour Sandwash Pink


I really liked this look, so maybe I'll use it again. Now that I've been brave enough to do something different instead of my usual black or brown I will be a bit more experimental and try out some other colours as well.

Do you have a favourite make up look? I'd love to see it. Do you experiment with different looks or are you like me and tend to stick to one colour eye liner?

Why not check out what skincare I use every day in My Morning Skincare Routine 

No comments:

Post a Comment