Tuesday 22 March 2016

The Liebster Award


You may have already seen what the Liebster Award is. It's not an actual award but when a blogger shows a token of appreciation and nominates you, they ask you to answer their questions and then you nominate other bloggers with your own questions. I love getting to meet new bloggers and finding out more about them. I also think it's a great way to have bit of fun too!

I was honoured and excited to have been nominated by the lovely Aisling from Aisling's Apparel. I love reading her fashion and beauty blog and finding out what she's been up to. I'd like to say thank you Aisling for the nomination, it was such a lovely surprise.


The Rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 7 to 11 bloggers to receive the award next
  • Give your new nominees 7 to 11 questions to answer for their blog
So here are the questions Aisling asked

Describe your blog in 3 words?
My little space

Cats or Dogs?
Both. I currently have an elderly cat called Pepper and she's such a cuddly cat. I used to have two dogs, Sandy and Cassy, who both passed away a few years ago

What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Meeting and chatting to lovely people on social media and being creative with my posts. I can do what I want and as much as I want.

What's your biggest achievement?
Apart from work achievements I've done a few fund raising activities for my local MS Society branch, one of which was organising a large pamper evening to raise money for physiotherapy and social activities for the members of the branch.

Where's your favourite place?
Home. It's my little haven.

What was your favourite subject in school?
History. I loved learning about what went on in the past and how things have changed for us now. I still find it fascinating now if I watch something on the TV or read a historical book.

Are you a morning or a night person?
Definitely a night person! I am really grumpy first thing in the morning but in the evenings I seem to come alive. That's when you'll find me on social media or typing up blog posts.

What would your dream pet be?
A monkey, they are fun and mischievous just like me!

What's your favourite meal?
Fish and chips from a chip shop. Mainly because my husband and I stop off to get some after we've been for a long day out, so it reminds me of special times. Plus they taste delicious!

3 things you want to do by the end of this year
Improve my blog to increase my readership, be more confident during blogger chats and go on holiday.

Have you met any celebraties yet, if so who?
The actors who have played Charlie Slater and Max Branning in EastEnders both while out shopping. I've also met George Michael when I was working in Hampstead in London.

Now it's my turn to nominate bloggers and ask the questions. If you've been nominated before I do hope you take part as I'll really enjoy reading all of your blogs.

My Questions:

  1. When did you start blogging?
  2. What's the one thing you've learnt since you started blogging?
  3. What advice would you give to a brand new blogger
  4. Heels or flats?
  5. If you could only buy one beauty product for the rest of the year, what would it be and why?
  6. What are your 3 wardrobe staples for spring?
  7. Vinyl, CD or download?
  8. What's your favourite song?
  9. If you could be a character from a film or TV show, who would you be and why?
  10. If you could travel to one place in the world where would it be and why?
  11. What 3 things do you hope to achieve by the end of 2016?

And now for my nominations.

Taylor Mariee from taylortalksxo

Roisin from Everything's Looking Rosie

Hana from Hanarosella

Erin Grace from It's Everything Erin

Jen from Tartan Brunette

El from El's Fashion Fix

Sanja from My Fashion Mission

Shelby Mariee from Shelby Marie Amess

Laura from Style Buzz UK

Fiona from Wishes, Hopes and Dreams

Ashleigh from Wonderland Warblings

Thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed this post. Since writing it I've been nominated by two other bloggers, so you may see a few more answers coming soon.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment