Thursday 19 May 2016

Pretty Prints


I don't think my style has changed too much over the years, I'll always be a girly girl. I've got a bit more adventurous as I've got older though and bought things that I wouldn't have a few years ago.
However each year I love to get out the floaty summer dresses, they're just so comfortable to wear, and each year I'll buy another one to add to my wardrobe. I'm really loving this pretty floral midi dress right now with the combination of blue and green in the print. I'm sure if everyone was wearing zebra print I'd still be wearing florals!












This empire dress is made of soft viscose material with a tie waist and It has small ruffles around the neckline and on the sleeves to add extra detail. I love the cut of the dress and the length is very flattering.
For this look I decided to style the dress with neutral accessories and added my favourite cream tote bag and nude heels, both of which I bought earlier on in the year. As the dress has quite a busy print I didn't want to go over the top with my jewellery, so I kept it simple with a silver diamanté necklace and green earrings.  This dress would also look perfect with a pair of summer flats and a straw bag for a pretty holiday outfit.
Most of these photos were taken in a tiny herb garden slap bang in the middle of the town where I live. It's so peaceful that you'd never know there was a busy main road on the other side of the hedge and the gorgeous smells were so relaxing that I could quite easily have curled up on the bench and gone to sleep!

Thank you so much for reading. What items in your wardrobe are you loving right now?
Is there anything you'd love to see more of on my blog or something you'd like me to write about? Let me know in the comments below.

You can also find me on

Dress - TKMaxx
Bag (Similar) - New Look
Shoes - Coast
Sunglasses (Similar) - La Redoute 

No comments:

Post a Comment